Yahoo has a worldwide presence, and millions of people have created a personal account for themselves in Yahoo webmail service. Due to its promising and recognized services, it has become the favorite among people. The parent company ‘Yahoo’ offers four webmail services, where three are for personal use, and one is for professional purposes. One can avail the Yahoo email services either through webmail or via mobile application. To navigate through the email folder via smartphone, the users can either install the app from Play Store or Apps tore or can add their Yahoo account in the Mail app. Even though Yahoo emails work quite well on both the interfaces, but unfortunately, it can get infected by some errors. Some of them are temporary, which means that they can go on their own. But you must resolve these transient errors with proper troubleshooting methods so that they don’t arise again. One of the mistakes is Yahoo Temporary Error 19. The steps for resolving this issue is discussed in the blog, and if you require further assistance, then feel free to dial Yahoo toll-free number. This error happens when you log in to the Yahoo account and when you are about to check the emails, ‘Yahoo temporary error 19’ pops up.
Reasons Behind Yahoo Temporary Error 19
- When the users share their data or Wi-Fi connection with other people
- If some malware or virus attack the device
- When the web browser is disabled to accept cookies from Yahoo
- When there is some unusual activity in the mobile or computer or the IP address has some issues
- If you are using third-party software or any other application to access Yahoo emails
Steps to Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 19
- There are different methods that you can try to fix this particular error. All the given methods are based on the reason mentioned above and how you can solve them one by one.
- First of all, protect your internet connection with a security key and make sure that no one else is sharing the network
- Next, you must enable the web browser to accept cookies from Yahoo
- Next, you can access Yahoo mail from a browser who supports the cookies or can try it from some other device
- Next, it is necessary that you run an antivirus scan in the device to eliminate present malware or virus
The steps are quite simple, and it won’t take much time. You need to be careful about a few things. If you want, then there is also an option of getting in touch with Yahoo mail customer service and having a word with the certified techies.