Many people use their Yahoo Mail accounts to connect with clients and business associates. In the professional and context at some point or the other, you may receive an urgent email that requires your immediate attention. It can be quite frustrating when your boss asks you to respond to an email, but you did not receive the email in the first place because of some technical glitch. This article will give you some helpful tips to resolve the Yahoo Mail not receiving mails error. You can also call the Yahoo customer support number and consult a trained email technician to get a step-by-step guide on how to implement advanced troubleshooting steps so as to avoid the error in the future.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Mails on computer
If you are logged in to Yahoo Mail on your computer and if you find that your incoming emails are blocked for some reason, you can follow the steps below to resolve the error:
- Step 1: Go to the Spam folder on your Yahoo Mail account and check if the email you are expecting was incorrectly marked as Spam.
- Step 2: Open your Yahoo Mail settings and check the ‘Blocked Addresses’ list to make sure the sender’s email address is not blocked by mistake.
- Step 3: Review the email filters on your Yahoo Mail account and check if the email was shifted to another folder inadvertently.
- Step 4: You should also check the ‘reply-to-address’ and make sure it is correct; otherwise, you will not receive emails if your contacts click ‘Reply.’
Apart from the email settings, you should also check the browser settings and security software (such as your antivirus or firewall) and make sure everything is in order so that you can access Yahoo Mail and load new emails without any problem.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Mails on mobile
Yahoo Mail users can access their accounts on their mobile phones and stay connected even while on the go. If you find that you cannot receive emails on your mobile you can follow the steps below to fix the Yahoo Mail error:
- Step 1: Check the mobile network coverage before you access Yahoo Mail.
- Step 2: Update the app or browser you are using to read your emails.
- Step 3: Delete the browser cookies and the cache, so Yahoo Mail loads fast.
- Step 4: Enable the location services on your mobile so you can open Yahoo.
- Step 5: Force stop the browser you are using to access Yahoo and restart it.
- Step 6: Check for any operating system updates needed for your mobile.
If you still do not receive emails on your Yahoo account even after implementing the steps mentioned above you can call the Yahoo mail customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance. Yahoo email experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you a complete solution for any error related to your Yahoo Mail account.