When you keep your email folders clear of any unwanted messages or spam, it becomes easier for you to manage your account. However, sometime in your eagerness to clear your emails, you may end up inadvertently deleting an important message. If you find that certain messages are missing from your Yahoo email folder, you do not need to get flustered. This article will help you restore deleted Yahoo emails so that you do not lose any urgent data. You can also call the Yahoo mail customer support number and speak to a trained expert to get a more detailed explanation of the recovery process for deleted Yahoo emails messages.
Before you begin the recovery process, here are a couple of things you need to keep in mind:
- You cannot cancel a restore request once it is submitted
- The restoration process is not always successful.
- You can only restore emails that were lost or deleted in the last seven days,
- The restored emails will be in the same folder where they originally were.
- In case you cannot locate the emails, you should check your Trash folder.
Steps to Recover Deleted Yahoo Email Messages
If you want to recover a deleted email on your Yahoo account, you will need to submit a restore request via the official Yahoo webpage. However, you must keep in mind; there is a risk of losing new data while restoring your deleted emails. You can follow the instructions given below to create a request so that you can recover your emails:
- Step 1: Log in to your Yahoo account and download your latest emails.
- Step 2: Forward the emails to another address so that you do not lose them.
- Step 3: Go to the Yahoo Mail Restore Help form to create a restore request.
- Step 4: Open the drop-down menu and state the problem you are facing.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Mail Accidentally Deleted’ option and proceed.
- Step 6: Choose the time range to indicate when you last saw the messages.
- Step 7: Note that the maximum amount of time you can enter is 16 hours.
- Step 8: Enter your Yahoo account details in the given fields.
- Step 9: Complete the security CAPTCHA and press the ‘Create Request’ option.
Since it may take some time for Yahoo to restore your email account to the state it was earlier, you can go ahead and back up all your existing emails. You should keep forwarding or downloading any new messages that may arrive on your Yahoo account otherwise they may be lost. When Yahoo completes your restore request, your existing email folders and boxes will be replaced. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, or if your request is not processed, you can call the Yahoo mail customer service number and ask for additional assistance. Professional email experts are available 24 hours a day to help you rectify any technical error you may encounter on your Yahoo Mail account.